Heartworks Lomi Lomi Level 1 is a simple yet divine form of Hawaiian massage. Using the breath, heart and hand connection, the giver and the receiver are transported into a meditative space of deep relaxation of the body, mind and spirit.
The most beautiful aspect of Heartworks Lomi Lomi is in its simplicity – in its form and nature and in the learning of it. If you are a believer of touch as a powerful healer, you will love Heartworks Lomi Lomi. You will also learn about the Huna Philosophy that is the beacon for living a freer and gratitude filled life.
In 3 days, you will breathe deeper, find more freedom in your body, mind and spirit, and refill your well of aloha. Most importantly, you will gain a gift that keeps giving.
HeartSpace, 42 Mahers Road, Cooran, QLD
Dates and Time:
- Arrive on Day 1, Friday 16 August at 8:30am
- Finishes on Day 3, Sunday 18 August by 4:00pm
- Full price: $668 (incl. daily lunch, morning and afternoon tea and dinner)
- This is a non-residential course.
- For accommodation options, please contact me.
- This course is accredited by IICT and Mette’s Institute.
Registrations can be made by email or online. All details are included on the registration form.
>>> For online registration and payment click: ONLINE REGISTRATION & PAYMENT FORM
>>> For printed registration and payment click: TO BE PRINTED REGISTRATION FORM
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact me . . . I am very happy to reply. I hope you will join me!